We at Nursecon LLC (hereinafter sometimes referred to as “Company,” “We,” “Us,” “Nursecon,” “Site,” “Website,” “Platform”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or interact in any way with Nursecon, its employees, affiliates, contractors, nursecon.com platform (our “Platform”), what we will use that information for, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Platform.
- Through mobile and desktop applications, if any, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); and/or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising, which includes paid or sponsored content) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
Your use of the Platform is subject to the terms described herein and in the Terms of Service.
Users Under the Age of 18
Our Platform is not intended for users under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on this Platform or through any of its features, register on the Platform, make any purchases through the Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a user under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under 18, please contact us at this Platform’s registered agent’s address. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number and/or any other personal information, the nature of which may change from time-to-time, and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal identifiable information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies including those not yet created or invented.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our service, posting material, and/or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when you seek information or the answers to questions of any nature, when you report a problem with our Platform, and during the course of other use-related activities on the Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform.
- Your search queries on the Platform.
- Any other type of interaction with our Platform and/or with other users of our Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Risks can include employment consequences when your User Contributions contravene any policy by your individual employer. Although we limit access to certain pages (e.g. your private account profile) you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your computer/device equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (via the use of behavioral tracking tools such as “cookies”).
The information we collect automatically may only be statistical data but also may or may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
- Monetize your use of the Platform by selling or sharing such data with partners, associates, customers, data conglomerators, data sales agencies, or other entities for the purpose of such activity.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Platform, our e-mails and other forms of communication may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an email, etc. and for other related Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may or may not have any control over these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- To monetize your information as a source of revenue for our Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. We may disclose your personal information for these purposes. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you consent to these personal disclosures.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, with or without information that identifies any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of nursecon.com’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by nursecon.com about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Platform, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of any NurseCon related entity, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. The Company may wish to provide you with any variety of promotional offers. Promotional offers will be designed to offer you a good or service at a special rate or price, while also providing some form of revenue for the company, in a sponsorship, advertising, commission or some other structure which benefits the Company, as well. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link. Removal from the distribution list may take up to 10 business days. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
By participating in, subscribing to, or using the NurseCon platform in any way, you are providing valuable information to NurseCon. You are hereby explicitly consenting to Nursecon’s use of your information, and further understand and agree that we can transfer any and all data and information, whether it be anonymous, or contain identifying information, to any successor in interest of NurseCon at any time ever.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
[Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]]
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
[Your California Privacy Rights]
[California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: NurseCon | 4025 W 1st Street | Sanford, FL 32771][If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [HYPERLINK TO CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
To register a compliment, complaint or concern, please contact us at [email protected]
Last modified July 4, 2021